Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Sizer, about the game...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wasn't his daughter Marron?

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey marron.. ive heard that somewhere b4 >_>

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    you probably heard form DBZ

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea i guess so @__@ ...

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have NO idea [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    His first Girlfriend was called also Marron. But it is true, Krilin's first child with A-18 is Marron...

  7. #47
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice! ^^

  8. #48
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Update tomorrow! @_@;

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol kewl we wait ^^

  10. #50
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the next part!

    (The screen darkens and the words: “1,000 years later...” appears on the screen)

    (There is a small group of priests gathered around the tomb. They are all wearing blue-hooded cloaks sitting on the temple floor. Loki is standing among them.)

    Priest #1: Oh Prophet Loki, we have been coming here every day and there still seems to be no sign of hope.
    Priest #2: Those demons will kill us sooner or later, we must save our people!
    Loki: Silence! Do you doubt the faith of your lord? Be patient.

    (The tomb begins to shake and the lid begins to crumble apart. Inside is a sleeping Sigurd. He is still as young as he was before.)
    Priest #1: Oh! Look at that!
    Priest #2: Our savior is about to awaken!
    (Sigurd’s eyes open. He glances around and stumbles out of the tomb. He collapses onto his knees at Loki’s feet.)
    Sigurd: Wh...whe...?
    Loki: So you have finally awakened.
    (Sigurd looks up.)
    Sigurd: ...You...
    Loki: It has been a long time.
    Sigurd: ...What happened? What’s going on?
    Loki: Sigurd, we need your assistance.
    Sigurd: And you think I’m going to help you after you threw me into that tomb?
    Loki: ... [Sigh] It is difficult to explain. I needed to preserve your body somehow.
    Sigurd: Preserve? What are you talking about? Just how long have I slept?
    Loki: ...Sigurd, you have slept 1,000 years.
    Sigurd: What?! That can’t be true!
    Loki: Hmpf. You will see for youself. Go speak with Marron, she is at the temple entrance.

    (You get control of Sigurd. Run to the temple entrance where a girl with wearing a white Priestess dress. Silver ribbon is wrapped around the lower half of the dress and light blue diamond patterns are on the end of the sleeves of the dress. She wears a silver headgear that ties her hair back in a bun. Some of the strands of hair stick out like feathers.)

    Girl: A-are you the hero they awakened?
    Sigurd: They seem to think so, who are you?
    Marron: I’m Marron, you’re Sig...freid, right?
    Sigurd: That’s Sigurd!
    Marron: Oh, I’m sorry. Can you tell me what being asleep for 1,000 years was like?
    Sigurd: I wasn’t asleep for 1,000 years! Argh, just let me go home. I need to go talk to my sister.
    Marron: ...
    Sigurd: Well? C’mon! Let me through!
    Marron: Come outside, I need to show you something.
    (Marron and Sigurd stand outside the temple. Sigurd’s town is no longer there.)
    Sigurd: !
    Marron: I’m sorry. I didn’t want to show you this.
    Sigurd: W-what happened?! What happened to my town?! Is my father and sister okay?!
    Marron: (Lowers head) They are...dead...
    (Sigurd falls to his knees)
    Marron: Either the demons found them or they died from life expectancy.
    Sigurd: No...
    Marron: You are our last hope for survival, Sigurd.
    Sigurd: This can’t be...
    (Sigurd stands up)
    Sigurd: ...All right. I need to know everything that’s going on.
    Marron: You remember the old legend about Dios and Vorgnor?
    Sigurd: Yeah?
    Marron: Well, Vorgnor was awakened somehow. He took control of the lands and his demons are destroying everything. If we didn’t summon you, we would have perished.
    Sigurd: Why did you summon me?
    Marron: You have a great power within you. We need your power to lead us to victory against Vorgnor. Sigurd, please say you’ll help us.

    [Yes]

    Sigurd: ...It sounds crazy, but I think I will help you.
    Marron: Oh thank you, Sigurd! I will go tell Loki. He will be very pleased.

    [No]

    Sigurd: No way. I don’t want to be involved in this crazy situation.
    Marron: Oh come on, Sigurd! Even after that long, sad story I just told you?
    Sigurd: It wasn’t long, and my answer is still no.
    Marron: Please?!
    Sigurd: No.
    Marron: Please?!
    Sigurd: No
    Marron: Pleeeaaase?!

    [FINE!]

    Sigurd: Fine! Geez! I’ll do it! Just stop nagging me!
    Marron: Oh thank you! You don’t know how much this means to us!
    Sigurd: Yeah, whatever. (What have I gotten myself into?)

    [OKAY SHUT UP!]

    Sigurd: OKAY! Just shut up already!
    (Marron hits him with her Priestess staff)
    Marron: Don’t talk that way to a lady! Remember, this is your duty!
    Sigurd: ... (Grumble)

    (Marron runs inside. Sigurd begins to walk toward the entrance. He turns around and looks at where his town used to be)
    Sigurd: Sister...father...
    (He turns around and walks back into the temple)

    Note: Not as much as I wanted to post. Hopefully since I don't have to babysit tomorrow or this weekend I can work on it more. My friend helped me with some of the lines >D

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •